Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Stream of Consciousness

Had lunch at CMU today with Steph, Kinsey and Amanda.

It was great seeing Steph again (and K+A, who I don't see nearly as much as I should—considering we live in the same city). She lives in Ontario, and was in Winnipeg very briefly for a working retreat with the MB conference of Canada, for whom she works about quarter time.

What we really need is for her other job to have a conference in Winnipeg. That way she and Laura could BOTH come. And they should stay longer.

Oh well, a lunch was better than nothing.

It sucks that so many of my friends are now scattered to the four winds, and that I sincerely suck at keeping in touch (see above, re: Kinsey and Amanda). To my friends who don't live in Winnipeg: I miss you all and hope to see you all soon.

Jan and I will be in Niagara for Christmas, so perhaps we can manage to see some Ontarians then.

Paul out.

3 comments:

Jan said...

I'll second that.

Diedre said...

We don't know if we'll be in Ontario for Christmas, but we are seriously considering a summer 2007 prairie trip! Everyone cool out there should also be considering a west coast trip for whenever, Aaron and I like having people sleep on our living room floor. (I'm not joking, our apartment felt sad and empty after my brothers +1 girlfriend came for a long weekend.)

Laura said...

There had better be some serious fun when you guys come to Ontario! I am really looking forward to it. Plus, I am hoping to be able to make a trip to Winnipeg in the spring, but we'll see.