Friday, September 01, 2006

Sniffles

Perelandra, it seems is a sickly sickly cat. Currently, she is suffering from the sniffles.

One of her eyes is watery, and she is sneezing a lot.

According to our dear and glorious leader Google this could be a hereditary disease involving a misformed tear duct, or it could be glaucoma, or it could be an alergy (to food, or to us, or to her own fur). Or it could just be a cold.

We've decided to wait and see if she gets better all by herself.

In the mean time, she is much more affectionate and cuddly than usual. Like any of us, she wants to be held and loved when she is sick. She snuggles up to me when I am sitting down, but instead of trying to play fetch or headbutt me, she just curls up and cuddles. It's actually rather nice. Maybe we should always keep her sick.

1 comment:

Elliot said...

I think Perelandra is great. She was lots of fun to catsit and head-butted me in the face a bunch of times.