Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Asplosions!

There was a bomb threat at U of M yesterday. My bus pulled in and I saw about 10 police cars, and the English buildings were all empty.

I wonder whether someone said "Obama" and it sounded like "I'llbombya". Because there wasn't really a bomb.

In other news, there was an explosion in my class yesterday--of the emotional kind.

Basically it went like this:
Him: "All texts come to us through an interpretive frame"
Her: "Not always."

Which lead to: Personal attacks. Recriminations. Tears.

Crazy

1 comment:

Elliot said...

Huh. Some people take these things very personally indeed... it challenges their sense of self or of God or of the world. I've felt like that sometimes in class but usually managed to (I think) maintain a bit of objective distance.