Sunday, July 23, 2006

Multiple Choice

It's 1:00 in the morning, and it's hotter than:
a)hell.
b)[insert your own Paris Hilton joke here]
c)the Miss Universe Pagent. (but seriously, though, I flipped past, and ribs and hip bones are not attractive)
d)a fox in a forest fire.

(in "hot things" news, check this out!)

I'm hot and sticky and uncomfortable. Also my ankle hurts because:
a)Jan keeps kicking it
b)Perelandra bit me
c)I'm secretly Achilles (post encounter with Paris)
d)I broke it about 10 years ago and never got it set, so it has bothered me on and off ever since.

The upshot of this is that I can't sleep. So instead I'm making a blog post that:
a)is largely incoherent
b)I find funny
c)no one will read
d)all of the above

3 comments:

Jan said...

You got up? I had no idea.

Also, I did not kick you.

Paul said...

No you didn't. And Perelandra didn't bite me.

The answer key is: a, d, d

Anonymous said...

or adhd?